What is Big Hearts Foundation?
Big Hearts Foundation is volunteer driven social services organization in Sri Lanka, founded by Mr. Rohana K Amarakoon in the year 2010. The purpose of initiating Big Hearts Foundation is to uplift the life standards of the rural and poor citizens in Sri Lanka by running need based projects with the help of passionate volunteers.
There are several need-based projects running under Big Hearts Foundation to serve different needs of the Sri Lankan community. Such as,
Year 2010: Green Map Sri Lanka (Educate the nation about environmentally friendly living & protect natural resources to our future generations)
Year 2012 : Blood needs (Aggregating blood donors and patients)
Year 2014 : Big Hearts For Education (Supporting poor students for their education, donating library books and renovating the rural schools).
Year 2017 : Enable Differently Able (supporting our fellow citizens who need physical and emotional support for their day to day work).
Year 2017 : I Am Carbon Negative (Educating and promoting people about environment frendly living through consuming low carbon emmission products and services.)
Get in touch with us..
Big Hearts Foundation really want's YOUR support and donations to carry our social services programs to;
- Support education of poor students and rural schools.
- Donating books to libraries in rural villages and Universities.
- Protect natural resources to our future generations & encourage carbon negative living.
- Creating aggregator platform to blood and organ donations.
- Support our differently abled community through fulfilling their basic needs.
Please contact us for your donations and support.